Wise Help Sessions
There’s a concept that many people like to believe in that says you should leap off a mountain, and grow your wings on the way down. That’s certainly one way to do it, but the other way is to get the help you need to grow your wings before you leap off the building, in order to give you a far better chance of not only surviving the jump but also thriving when you land.
Are any of the following (or something similar) true for you?
- Do you think you know what kind of help you need (but aren’t positive!)?
- Has someone has suggested that you work with a VA (but you aren’t sure what you can delegate)?
- Have you have never “hired” anyone before (and want to know how to do it well)?
- Do you have any reluctance at all about working with a VA (and want to explore that)?
- Are things with your VA not going so well (and you wonder what you can do to shift that)?
- Do you want to check in on whether your expectations in working with a VA are realistic?
If so, our Wise Help Sessions were created with you in mind.
Give us an hour and we’ll give you the clarity you currently don’t have.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy your Wise Help Session ($300 USD) just below.
- Within one business day, Anastacia will be in touch to schedule your 60-minute session and share all the information you’ll need for your call with her.
- At the appointed time, you and Anastacia will dive deep into whatever you need
- You’ll leave the call likely feeling lighter, with answers, and with clear ideas and/or action steps to take to move you closer to whatever you want to achieve
- You can cancel your session up to 24 hours in advance and receive a refund. Inside of 24 hours, there are no refunds, although 100% of what you paid can be applied to a rescheduled session with Anastacia if booked within 30 days.
A Wise Help Session is also for you if:
- You’re interested in Anastacia’s Registry Gold process to help you find a terrific VA, but know it would be smart to talk through a few things before the search begins
- You’re considering adding to your team but unsure how to do that smartly
- You’re struggling in your relationship and want some coaching (alone, or with your VA) to help resolve your issues and make the relationship stronger (it’s always stronger when you work through issues!)
- You feel that you’re not getting the results you’d hoped for in the work you’re doing with your VA and want to understand why not
- You’ve noticed that you have unmet expectations, or are feeling resentful in any way(s)
- You didn’t receive the response you hoped to receive when you placed your Registry request and want to discuss what you might do differently with an eye toward re-submitting it and getting a better response
- You just have some questions for your business that you think Anastacia could help you with (she’s voluminous in her knowledge and terrific resources, insightful with diagnosing business issues, shoring up cracks in foundations and holes in processes, and brilliant when it comes to languaging things (if you don’t know how to communicate something, she’s your girl).
Please don’t struggle when the support you need is here. We want you to be more successful, and especially in terms of looking for a great VA or working with a great VA, we’re happy to help.
“You’re not weak when you ask for help, you’re wise.“
– Anastacia Brice