“It really is possible to create a business that’s profitable in every sense of the word.”
What I Do at AssistU
Essentially, I free Anastacia up so she can focus on what she needs to focus on at AssistU; I make sure that whatever Anastacia needs done gets done!
In my working life, I’ve been everything from a horseback riding instructor to a liaison between network engineers and clients (making tech-speak easy to understand). I’ve been a VA since 2007, although I didn’t graduate from AssistU’s Virtual Training Program (the precursor to the Virtual Mentoring Program) until 2008.
A lifelong resident of New England, I can’t stop myself from bemoaning severe winters, but I love the topography of the land here, including the stitch-work of old stone walls, right down to the marrow of my bones. I have a burning desire to avoid big cities(blech!) and am happiest and most peaceful far, far away from the madding crowd. :)
You can learn more about my business, here: www.mainspringva.com
Quirky Things About Me
- I think it’s fun to read the dictionary
- I tend to take a long time to decide to do something, but once the decision’s made, I dive in—I don’t wait.
- I like my life to have a combination of structure and flexibility
- I can’t imagine life without animals and gardens..
- If I had unlimited resources, I would buy land – lots and lots of land.There’s really nothing I’d rather spend money on.
One Thing I Love About AssistU
I love that AssistU is a company of great integrity. This has never been a company that’s about making a quick profit. This is a company that has expended (and continues to invest) a lot of thought and effort into the creation of a culture that embraces high standards, service, and honesty, both in word and deed. This culture is the foundation upon which AssistU stands.