The Registry Gold process was created by our founder, Anastacia Brice, for people who want expert guidance and a done-for-you service in the search for an AssistU VA to work with.
To get started
First, be sure that working with an AssistU Virtual Assistant is what you want. With all the buzz in the world about outsourcing, knowing that matters a great deal. AssistU VAs don’t do projects or piecework. They’re not interested in one-off assignments or helping you this month–but then not again for months. They won’t do trial or test assignments. They’re not the low-cost providers in the world of outsourcing, but the high-quality ones. They bill in the $40 to $100+ per hour range (the $50-ish range is where most of them are–be prepared for that), and they only work in long-term and collaborative relationships with their clients, because they know that’s where they can create the kind of value that brought you here to seek them out.
Those, of course, are just the sound bites. If you want to know more (and please, to do your due diligence, we suggest you take the time to learn more), the FAQ is super-helpful and the list on this page has important information, too.
Here’s the process
- Initially, Anastacia will send you a questionnaire to use to not what you need, what you want, and what you hope for.
- You’ll spend about an hour together by phone going over everything—with an eye toward helping her understand your business, your personality, what’s important to you—and she’ll be adding information to what you’ve already shared.
- Anastacia will complete our referral request for you so that it gives the VAs the information about you that they most need to decide for themselves if they think they can help, and that you could be an ideal client. This is something you would have done on your own if you’d not chosen Registry Gold, and it’s one of the places that most people do themselves no favors when doing it on their own.
- Your referral request will be submitted to our database of VAs. Responses from interested people will go directly to Anastacia, who will do an initial vetting for you–based on the conversation you and she originally had. Anastacia is deeply intuitive, and she combines that with what you’ve shared with her to create a short list of VAs she believes you should consider.
- She will present a vetted list to you, along with suggestions for considering the responses from the VAs. You’ll let her know who you’d like to talk further with, and she’ll arrange for an initial call with each of those VAs. Those calls are short–icebreaker calls where you will discuss anything other than business. This may seem odd, but it’s an integral part of the process. We know that if you and a VA can’t spend a few minutes having a casual conversation together, a long-term and happy relationship is unlikely.
- Following these calls, Anastacia checks in with you to see which of the VAs you’d like to talk with further. She’ll check with those VAs to make sure the feeling is mutual. If so, Anastacia will connect you with the VAs who will arrange to bring you into their consultation processes.
- From the time you move into that phase of things, Anastacia will no longer be on the phone during your calls. She remains available to you to answer any questions you have and to be a sounding board for you as you think through your options.
- Start to finish, the process should take about two weeks. We offer a max of four weeks, in case you’re sick or traveling, or something else causes a delay. Need more time? No problem. Anastacia will be happy to discuss how to make that happen.
The goal is to make sure that you slow down, do this right, are smart in the process, and walk away with the absolutely best-possible outcome.
Being engaged, your time and energy, a commitment to the process, and $750.
Not a matching service
This is not a matching service. We cannot guarantee that you’ll find someone who is ideal for you—despite our having a large database of fabulous VAs. And it might happen that you go through this process, choose to work with a VA, and for some reason, it doesn’t work out for you. None of that can we control. And so, this product and process you’re buying entitle you to what’s stated above…for one round of search. If you need more help, or more guidance and coaching, that can be arranged for an additional fee. Anastacia will discuss that with you should you need it, but for now, we suggest you just get started.
We promise you Anastacia’s time, knowledge, uncanny intuition—all of which are more than considerable, and that you will walk away in a new relationship with a VA or with a solid plan for another direction in which to head. And, if you can honestly say that she didn’t deliver on those things, we’ll swiftly refund your money. We want this to be as risk-free for you as possible.
If you’re buying Registry Gold now, we expect that you need help now. And so we believe you should be ready to move into the process with Anastacia within a week. If you don’t do that, we will automagically refund your fee in seven days, minus a $100 administrative fee. Please be sure you’re ready to begin before clicking our gorgeous orange button below.
It’s a lot to take in, we know. But given that we’re all about helping you stay smart in the searching and choosing, we want you to be smart right now about choosing us, and, specifically, choosing Registry Gold. We’d rather give you more than you think you need, than less. We hope you understand, and that our desire to take great care of you resonates with you! So here’s what we’d like you to do:
Still on the fence?
Here’s what some of our Registry Gold clients shared with us about their experiences:
I had been blessed to work with two excellent AU-trained VA’s in the past decade (one retired and one went to work as the personal assistant to a global firm’s CEO). As my coaching/consulting practice has grown in the last 5 years, it finally became clear that I desperately needed another top-tier VA to help me. This time, I went straight to Anastacia and whatever process would elevate (and accelerate) finding my next person (the Registry Gold process).
As she, and my brilliant, highly-skilled VA of two months would tell you, I have really high standards and expectations and I am not given to hyperbole in the slightest. And here’s what I can tell you: working with Anastacia and my new VA in the matching and vetting process was unlike any recruiting or hiring experience I’ve ever had. It was incredibly well-thought out, clear, and effective. It was worth ten times the investment I made in dollars and time.
The process helped me achieve a laser clarity about how my VA could help me, the perfect characteristics/qualities I needed in the person given my personality profile and professional niche.
If you’re serious about finding and hiring the best VA for you, and having that search process facilitated by someone who knows more about the VA world than anyone on the planet, do the Registry Gold process with Anastacia.Bill Jawitz
I was absolutely delighted with the service and results I received from Anastacia and the Registry Gold service of AssistU. This was my first time hiring a virtual assistant and I was a little nervous about whether I would be a good fit and vice versa. I originally was referred to Anastacia/AssistU through a coaching colleague who I think very highly of but he is more tech savvy and very comfortable with online tools and remote services. I also have my own executive coach who it turns out Anastacia had worked with for years and he also highly recommended her, so I decided to give it a try.
I initially posted my VA request myself through the regular Registry process and received a couple of responses. While both were excellent candidates, I still wasn’t sure so I decided to work with Anastacia so she could help me. She really took the time to understand my business, who I was and how I worked, and what would be most important in this relationship. Every candidate she screened and recommended to me was very strong. After interviewing five candidates in total, I chose one that I am very excited about — we start working together this week! Even during the interview and selection process, Anastacia helped me weigh the pros and cons and think about what it was I really needed and wanted most. She was responsive, professional, friendly, understanding, patient and very insightful. Being a long time entrepreneur myself, I am very impressed with the business she has built. I would and will wholeheartedly recommend Anastacia and AssistU to any of my colleagues.Susan Saltonstall Duncan
I heard about AssistU from the successful women entrepreneurs I study with, including Ali Brown and Fabienne Fredrickson, and felt with their strong endorsement and double thumbs up, that when I was ready to hire my first VA, this was the route I would go.
I am so deeply grateful that I went with my intuition and did the Registry Gold Program, instead of winging it by myself. Launching a business the ‘right way’ can already be overwhelming and stressful at times, and with Anastacia guiding me through the process, there was ease and excitement during a time that could have added to this intense time. Without hesitation, I would recommend AssistU, the Registry Gold Program, and Anastacia for the entrepreneur who is serious about building the business of their dreams, with the help of a virtual assistant!Bethanna Wanamaker
Living in Australia, I was hesitant about using a VA from a different country. I wasn’t sure how it would work or if it was safe.
I decided to go with AssistU because they had a strong work ethic and strict guidelines for their VA’s.
Anastacia took care of the whole process for me and I immediately felt secure and confident with the whole process. Her professional approach and reassuring manner helped me to relax instantly. I was blown away by the quality and expertise of the applicants and with Anastasia’s guidance and advice
I found a terrific VA. Working with her is a Godsend and I am so grateful to have a partner in my business that wants me to succeed as much as I do. Skype is so easy and communication is not even an issue. She works while I sleep and when I get up everything is completed, it’s brilliant.
I cannot recommend AssistU and Anastacia’s Registry Gold process enough!
“Never let your brain tell your heart that your dream doesn’t matter.”
– Anastacia Brice